For guidance, here we provide preliminary information. More details will follow.
A conference in 2017 in honour of Jeremy Mould.
The Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics at Peking University (Beijing, China): http://kiaa.pku.edu.cn
- There is a new, 3–4-star hotel across the road from the PKU East Gate (Global Village), which has all amenities one would need (incl. Wifi). We can make a block booking there. Room rates range from about CNY 400 to CNY 600, depending on occupancy.
- The older hotel on the PKU campus (Shao Yuan) is still perfectly adequate but somewhat dated (3 stars); room rates range from CNY 350 to CNY 450 (incl. wired Internet).
- There is also a 4–5-star hotel (The Lake View Hotel) very close to the KIAA, with rooms for CNY 900–1000.
- PKU is easily accessible by subway (metro; there is a station on Line 4 called “East Gate of Peking University”), so there are many other hotel options too – just ask! See also http://kiaa.pku.edu.cn/visitor-info
- The conference fee is US$ 250 and includes lunches plus the conference dinner.
- Wire transfer period: June 1, 2017 – July 15, 2017.
- Please email the transfer details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International wire transfer information:
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Municipal Branch, Beijing, PRC 中国工商银行北京市分行
Bank Adress: Tianyin Mansion, No.2, Fuxingmen Street(S), Xicheng District, Beijing, PRC 北京市西城区复兴门南大街 2 号天银大厦
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Beneficiary: Peking University
Beneficiary's Account No.: 02000-045090-891311-51
- Domestic wire transfer information:
- For People at PKU:
Please pay by internal check (RMB 1700 yuan).
We will provide an official invitation letter and hotel booking confirmation for your visa application, please indicate the following information by contacting Ms.Shuyan Liu ( Shuyan@pku.edu.cn ).
1. Full name of Applicant:
2. Passport number:
6. Address of your affiliation:
7. Exact dates of visit:
Please visit http://kiaa.pku.edu.cn/page/transportation
Ms. Shuyan Liu